- Swami Satyanand College of Management & Technology is a Pioneer Professional College in Amritsar running under the ages of S.N Joshi Memorial Charitable Trust Approved by AICTE and affiliated to I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University.
- It was established in February 2006, only with affiliation of Two Graduate Courses, but today it is well known for its excellence in education, state of the art infrastructure, unsurpassed teaching methodology, paramount Training and Internship Programs and placing students in Multinational Companies abroad and within the national boundaries.
- The college provides Job Oriented education at minimal fee to the students of all categories belonging to all the different sections of society. This is all done just to accomplish one sole mission of “Education for All”.
- SSCMT Campus spreads over 8 acres, located in picturesque and serene surroundings.
- Well furnished classrooms for excellence learning. College is fully dedicated towards holistic development of the students, Seminars, Career Development Workshops, International and Domestic Tours, Industrial Visits, Excursions and Cultural Activities are made part of the curriculum.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty from Industry and Academia. Regular Faculty Development Programs, Conferences, DBT Sponsored Lectures for enriching teaching quality are part and parcel of our staff conditioning.
- The college is well equipped with Real time Air Bus (Aviation Lab), Spoken English Tutorial Rooms, Vestibule Training Restaurant and Hospitality Areas, Smart Management Class rooms, Fully Wi-Fi Campus, Highly automated computer Labs, Personality Development Cell, Fully functional placement Cell and Well stocked Library with more than 6000 books and 3000 E-Books along with several subject specific e-journals and newspapers.
- Every year we conduct Career Counseling Sessions, Job Fairs, Employment Oriented Training and Development Programs and number of Philanthropic Activities across every part accessible without any personal interest as part of our generic responsibility.